Custom Wardrobes Built in Melbourne
Custom wardrobes to suit your style, needs & budget
“I'm so happy I chose Versa Robes"
Sophie & Azem
WHY VERSA ROBES IS THE RIGHT CHOICE
- Professional Personal Service
- High Quality Materials
- Talented, Creative Wardrobe Designers
- Custom Designed Wardrobes to Suit your Style & Needs
- Affordable Custom Wardrobes
- Maximise Space: Practical, Functional Wardrobe Layouts
- Skilled Professional Wardrobe Installers
- Over 10 years of Experience
- Supporting a Local Family Business, 100% Australian Owned
- FREE no obligation in-home design & quote
Book a FREE no obligation in-home design and quote
At Versa Robes every wardrobe is an original. Whether you desire a decadent luxury wardrobe, budget wardrobes for investment properties or creative storage solutions, your wardrobe will be individually designed to to suit your style, needs and budget.
Your needs come first! We pride ourselves on premium personal service and high quality wardrobes at affordable prices.
There are many things to consider when designing custom wardrobes:
- walk-in or built in wardrobe,
- sliding or hinged wardrobe doors,
- framed or frameless wardrobe doors,
- coloured, mirrored or routed doors and panels,
- internal configuration: drawers/shelves/hanging,
- soft close or standard drawers,
“They Took the hassle right out of the entire process simply by understanding my needs"
“they delivered on what they promised! I was very impressed"
Wardrobe design can be confusing and costly if you get it wrong. This is why we offer a free no obligation in-home design and quote with a professional wardrobe designer so we can combine your ideas with our expertise to create exactly what you want.
With the help of our wardrobe designers your custom wardrobe can make a statement or appear understated, it can be impressive or seamlessly integrate into a room, it can look indulgent, deluxe and opulent or simple, plain and basic; but every custom wardrobe we create incorporates smart design, which utilises innovative, practical, functional features to maximise your storage space.
At Versa Robes we continually strive for excellence through quality, professionalism and attention to detail. After speaking to our team, meeting with our designers and seeing the final result you will be glad it’s a Versa Robe!
Why waste time researching online?
Fill in your details and we will contact you to arrange a FREE no obligation in-home design and quote
Questions to Ask When Designing a Wardrobe
Wardrobes have come a long way from the old style built-ins and big ugly wooden boxes that took up bedroom space. Wardrobes can now be whole rooms to store clothes, or used as dressing rooms or sitting rooms. This means wardrobes have to be durable, adaptable, and user-friendly. The questions you ought to ask when designing a wardrobe: Do you:
- 1. Do you want to incorporate a mirror?
- 2. Do you want a place to sit?
- 3. Do you want to watch TV while you dress?
- 4. Do you want to iron in the dressing room/wardrobe area?
- 5. How about taking in the view?
Some tips about the above:
- It’s convenient to have a chair so you can sit while you put on socks and shoes. What also works well is a seat under the window where nothing else fits.
- Your mirror needs to have a clear space of a metre or more.
- Install a fold away ironing board or allow a space to store a regular ironing board
- To watch TV it needs to be at eye level. It needs power and aerial or internet connection
- The view? If you can see out others can probably see in so have the window high up.
At Versa Robes, we offer first class service, exceptional quality and superior workmanship
What Size Should a Wardrobe Be?
The size of a wardrobe depends on your space, whether you want a walk in or built in wardrobe and hinged or sliding doors. To help you decide, consider how many clothes and accessories you have or are likely to build up to in the future. For more space and depth, a walk in wardrobe is now a preferred option in master bedroom suites and loved for their storage space and versatility. Walk-in wardrobes:
Walk in wardrobes can range from a couple of square metres to the size of a bedroom. You should factor usability and practicality into the design of your wardrobe if you intend on including things like seating, a vanity or a dressing area.
Built in wardrobes :
As we custom build to your requirements, your Wardrobe can be made to suit your needs. Today you can choose from a wide variety of products that offer more space with numerous storage options.
Melbourne custom wardrobes, built in wardrobes or walk in wardrobes
How Much Does a Custom Wardrobe Cost?
What your wardrobe will cost is not a straightforward estimate. There are many variables including size, materials, configuration, drawer hardware, accessories and hinged or sliding doors. Also take into consideration that few homes are perfectly square and some are questionably constructed.This is why we send a Versa Robes design consultant to your home to accurately measure and custom design your wardrobes. No matter if you have heaps of room or a tiny space for your wardrobe, we have the experience and expertise to create a wardrobe that looks beautiful and meets your needs. As a rough guide:
- A simple built in wardrobe expect to pay minimum $1,600 and for a custom built, top of the range wardrobe the quote could be up to $5,000.
- For a walk-in wardrobe it would depend on the size and complexity. The only limits are your budget and imagination.
The good news is, at Versa Robes we can custom design a wardrobe for any space, any style and any budget!Book a free design and quote! Our wardrobe design specialists will ensure you are aware of all the little things that need to be considered as they design your wardrobe together with you.
Call us today and let’s chat about your wardrobe ideas.